Supplying to the aid and development sector or looking to access a new sector? AidEx Nairobi is an opportunity to show the aid and development community in East Africa how your organisation can help improve the efficiency and delivery of aid or make a difference to those in need.
Exhibiting organisations include logistics, communications, medical, shelter, W.A.S.H and technology suppliers alongside international NGOs, associations, consultancies and media. AidEx Nairobi covers the full aid and development supply chain and is the central marketplace for the community.
REASONS FOR EXHIBITING
- Position yourself in front of the professional aid community
- Generate new leads
- Demonstrate your products and services face-to-face
- Raise brand awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Attract attention from regional media
- Introductions to relevant aid and development community stakeholders